– OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK –
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF
SKYBOKX 109 boasts the most sophisticated, expansive, and largest high definition sports entertainment system in the Natick area. Our 20 screens, up to 90” in size bring you so close to the action, that you’ll smell the turf! It’s no wonder that the die-hard fans of the Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, and Celtics flock to our sports pub to catch all the action.
Distances: Fenway Park – 15 miles; Gillette Stadium – 16 miles; TD Garden – 21 miles
- From I-90 (Mass. Pike), take Exit 13 to Rt. 30 East, Natick
- After exit, take right at first lights onto Speen Street
- Get in left lane, and go ¼ mile to the third light
- Go through the light and make first left 100 feet ahead onto Superior Drive
- Turn left at the light and the hotel is ahead of you
My dinner here was absolutely fantastic! The service was beyond belief and the atmosphere was awesome. A sports bar with jaw dropping decor and TVs every direction you look, this is a great hang out. I had the Cubano Paninni and it was HUGE! Delicious! Visually appealing! Loved it!
Megan M, Trip Advisor
Went here with my softball team after we won the champions to celebrate. Although we got only apps, they were great, especially the wings!
Big place with ample parking and a lot of TVs for sports viewing.
Philip M, Trip Advisor